Login + GO

The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease. Remember, your registration fee helps us cover the cost of operations at this event, but additional fundraising is how we make an important contribution to our community. Your support will fund breast cancer screening, patient assistance and education programs that save lives in our community!

Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…

  • Up to 75% of Komen’s net revenue is used to support local community based screening, education and patient assistance. The remaining 25% of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program
  • All donations are tax-deductible
  • Learn more about our local grants program and how we serve our local community here 
  • Remember to ask your employer and your donors for Company Matching Gifts
  • Share your personal story of why you’re running or walking to end breast cancer
  • Learn more about the research Komen does around the globe
komenknoxville.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. KomenŽ East Tennessee
318 Nancy Lynn Lane, #13 | Knoxville, TN 37919
Phone: (865) 588-0902
Email: info@komenknoxville.org