This year, I'm a 20 Year Survivor!! I am so thankful. Not only is it 20 years for me, it's also the 20th Anniversary of the Komen Race in Knoxville! Because of those significant anniversaries, we are hoping to top our previous years' fund-raising goals.
This year's Race is now history. It was a beautiful, but cool day. Dickie & I finished the Race in 1 hour, 12 minutes! It's not too late to support us. Fund-raising continues for a few more weeks. Make checks payable to: KOMEN KNOXVILLE RACE - 2016
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the Knoxville area to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
The Komen Knoxville Race DOES make a difference! What ever you can do to help us will be appreciated.
Joyce Siler - 4096 Wilderness Rd - Ewing VA 24248