This year, I registered for the Komen Knoxville Race for the Cure because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.
You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75% of net fundraising dollars raised here stay here in our 16 county service area to fund screening, treatment support, and educational programs. The remaining 25% teams with other Komen Affiliates nationwide to fund breast cancer research which will find a cure.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever! That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?