One of our dearest friends in Knoxville was diagnosed this week with breast cancer. I know this is short notice and my goal is high, but Jeremy and I feel helpless and want to support our friend and her family in a BIG way. They have been AMAZING friends to us.
Please contribute what you can!
I registered for the Komen Knoxville Race for the Cure because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.
You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer screening, education, and patient assistance. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?