For Survivors and MBC Thrivers
We are all here for you. Your resilience is an inspiration to the community. Even though we won’t ALL be together in person, we will joining with you, our Survivor and MBC Thrivers, Race morning in a special Survivor Car Parade. All registered Survivors and MBC Thrivers will receive a special inivite to our Parade! If you are unable to attend, we will live on Facebook that morning.
We hope that you will be able to attend our “Car Parade of Pink” on Race Day, Saturday, October 31!
****PLEASE NOTE: Anyone that participates in the Car Parade of Pink, must be registered. This includes family or friends accompanying you in the vehicle (due to liability).
Things to bring that morning:
• Your car decorated, or you may decorate in the garage before we start
• Race bib for everyone in the car
• Survivors/Thrivers have your PINK back sign with your full name and years for survivorship written on it
7:30 am - 11th Street Garage open to enter for parade line-up
• As you enter the garage everyone in your vehicle will be checked-in. Please make sure that everyone has their Race bib with them for check-in.
• You will be directed to the appropriate floor of the garage by years of survivorship to start lining up. There will be another person on the floor that will help you line up and collect your PINK back sign which should have your full name and years of survivorship
8:30 am – Opening ceremony to begin and start of parade.
• You will be guided out of the garage to start the parade.
• Opening ceremony will be broadcasted on a FM transmitter. You will be given radio station info when you check in.
• As you come to the finish line, please pause as we announce your name so we may take your picture of you in your car.
We ask that everyone please remain in their car at all times.
If you must get out, please wear a mask and practice social distancing.